Answered By: C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library
Last Updated: Jan 30, 2017     Views: 8

Try  ILOSTAT from the International Labour Organization.

Try Public Employment and Management from the OECD.

Try  Eurostat. Look for Public Employment Services.

In Canada try Statistics Canada Cansim Table 2282-0088.
In the US try the Census - Government Employment & Payroll.

Need Help? Chat With Us!