Answered By: C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library Last Updated: Apr 19, 2017 Views: 299
1. Use Thomson One (must use Internet Explorer)
Go to Company views and search for your company. When you have selected the company click on the RESEARCH tab
2. Use J.P. Morgan Research (via ProQuest)
3. LexisNexis Academic -- To find analyst reports, please follow these directions:
Basic analyst reports from providers such as Weiss and BMI Company Analysis Reports
- Click on Search by Content Type
- Choose Company Profiles then on Advanced Options
- Under the Build Your Own Segment Search click on the down arrow and scroll until you see COMPANY. Click on Company and insert the company name in the Brackets (...)
- In the Sources area Click in the radio box beside Stock Reports Combined and in the radio box beside BMI Company Analysis Reports
- Click on APPLY and then Search
- Click on the Advanced Options tab
- Click in the search field below the Sources window
- Type Zacks .... when the field begins to populate with choices
- Pick Zacks Equity Research then click Apply
- Enter your Company name in the search window and then click on Search
- Be sure to click on the link to the full report in .pdf format
- Search for a company either by Company Name or Ticker Symbol
- In the result page, in the left column under Financials select Analyst Reports
- Find your company
- Use the code BRC. For industry analysis use the code RSE
- The reports are available in .pdf format if you click on the icon in the right margin
- Use the code ANR for analyst recommendations.
- Search for Company or Industry and choose Analysis
- You can also choose Geography.
- At the main database page click on the CLIENT LOGIN button on the top right side of the page
- Find your company and click on REPORTS filter on the left side OR scroll down and find the ANALYSIS/RESEARCH section, then select the Company tab.
- Reports for emerging markets companies are available here
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.