Answered By: C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library Last Updated: Aug 18, 2017 Views: 47
Answered By: C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library
Last Updated: Aug 18, 2017 Views: 47
- Foodservice Facts by the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association
- Directory of Restaurant & Fast Food Chains In Canada available in library.
- See Monthly Survey of Food Services and Drinking Places from Statistics Canada. CANSIM table 355-0006.
- See also Retail Sales by Type of Store from Statistics Canada. CANSIM table 080-0020.
- For quarterly industry sector reports see Canada's Food Services Industry: Industrial Outlook from the Conference Board of Canada's e-Library.
- See Industry Canada's Canadian Industry Statistics.
- For Canadian attitudes towards dining out, by food types and chains, see Print Measurement Bureau.
- For detailed Canadian household food expenditures by product and overall restaurant spending see CAMSIM table 203-0028.
- For the RKMA Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook.
- Research tab on the Restaurants Canada website
- Nielsen and Nielsen Wire for reports and articles on dining, healthy eating, and consumer trends.
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.